- Can’t believe I’ve officially been in Madrid for a month. It’s been quite a ride!
- Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE being here, but one thing they don’t tell you about traveling is that when you are sick all you’ll want is a hug from your mom
- Finally got a Spanish cell phone today… the days of searching for wifi 24/7 are over!
- Honestly, nothing makes me happier than being able to speak well enough in Spanish to have long drawn out conversations and make people laugh
- Today marks the halfway point in my study abroad adventure and I don’t know how to handle it.